Sorry I've missed a couple days. I've thought about posting! But there is much to be done at the moment, so I've been very busy, haven't even been able to exercise in days. Minus extensive bicycling done yesterday in an attempt to catch up with the Critical Mass contingent. We were a little bit late...then went a little bit the wrong way trying to find them...then hopelessly chased them for what was probably close to the whole route, but without luck. But I did get to check out the Skylark!
Anyway, this first song I'm posting is pretty well-known, but it's been stuck in my head lately, so I'ma post it anyway. Or at least post the link to the video.
The other song I share with you is another song that's randomly inserted itself into my head lately - it's got a sweet Caribbean feel. Feel those steel drums!
John Gibbs - Trinidad
That's all for now. And to Elise and Sophia - have wonderful trips!
-Sean out-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment